Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Introduction and Table of Contents



First and Foremost, Thank you for accepting the invitation to read my blog. As I'm sure you have come to learn, like so many other things in life, the affiliate marketing industry can often be systematically structured in a manner that deafens the voice of Affiliate Marketers like you and I. I'm sure you are just as tired of it as I am. We are hard working, good people, desperately searching for an easier way to earn a second income. Maybe more.

The simple fact that the currently quiet yet strong voice of an aspiring internet marketer hasn't been completely lost among the piercing grunts of egotistical, self-proclaimed "Gurus" shouting "MAKE MILLIONS WITH ME!" is inspirational. It should give you hope. 

I have a lot of advertising experience both from Affiliate Marketing, as well as Business and Marketing courses throughout my college years. 

Each page throughout this blog details different aspects of Affiliate Marketing that I have learned should be in place in order to successfully promote, and more importantly ENDORSE Affiliate products and services efficiently, easily and in a manner that as Affiliate Marketers we can be proud of. Ultimatlely resulting in an increase in our conversion rates.

There is a lot of useful content here.

You may want to Bookmark this blog so that you can read any pages you are unable to complete at this time when it is more convenient for you to do so.

Feel free to subscribe to my unique, inspirational, and informative newsletter..."Confessions of an Aspiring Affiliate Marketer"

I will be blogging a journal of my Marketing efforts for the prior week, with detailed results, as well as tips and techniques that have worked well for me, as well as the techniques that did NOT work  so well.  Publishing will begin on April 12, 2012.

Please read the Table of Contents below summarizing the information contained in the pages of this blog, all located down the right-hand column of each page.

AFFILIATE MARKETING AND THE WORLD WIDE WEB OF HYPE
 TABLE OF CONTENTS 

PAGE TWO: LEARN ABOUT ME AND MY AFFILIATE MARKETING EXPERIENCE.


Learn a little bit about me, my life, and my past experience in Affiliate Marketing leading up to 2012.


PAGE THREE: THE WORLD WIDE WEB OF HYPE.

The World Wide Web is full of opportunity for the business saavy to make money. Learn the reason MILLIONS of worthless, immoral, "Guaranteed Success" advertisements are sent weekly througout the World Wide Web,  ironcially by unsuccessumany affiliate marketers.

PAGE FOUR:  MY SIX STEPS TO SUCCESS FORMULA: CREATING AN EFFECTIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN

The "counter punch" approach to the lack of trust created by the "World Wide Web of Hype." By following these Six Steps you will be a FOOTBALL field above a lot of your competition. Truly a must read. I recommend you print this page for your future reference.


PAGE FIVE: "THE MALL CONCEPT": THE BENEFITS OF WORKING TOGETHER

The Affiliate Marketing industry unfortunately lacks the important concept of working together. Understand why the most Successfull Affiliate Marketers work together, and learn the professional AND financial benefits of  teamwork in the Affiliate Marketing industry. Truly a must read, and the basis behind why I use the Three Affiliate Marketing services that I do everyday. This blog was created to inspire Affiliate Marketers to work to more together, and explain exactly why this is in your best interest both professionally and financially.

PAGE SIX:  THE PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATE MARKETER'S TIME ALLOCATION TABLE

Learn how successful businesses, Affiliate Marketers, and myself allocate our time in an efficient manner by utilizing teamwork.

PAGE SEVEN: GETTING  IT DONE

This page will show you the TYPES of services that you should have in place in order to efficiently implement The Six Steps to Success, The Mall Concept, and The Professional Affiliate Marketers Time Allocation Table before. I use these services everyday.

PAGE EIGHT: HANDS DOWN, MY TOP 3 MOST USED AFFILIATE MARKETING TOOLS AND AFFILIATE PROGRAMS.

If you are interested in integrating my Six Steps to Success, The Mall Concept, and The Professional Affiliate Marketers Time Allocation Table as me and many other truly professional Affiliate Marketers do, then you need to take a look at this.  I use these services daily, and although two of the three tools and services are completely free, "double wins" for both of us if you sign up, all three are truly "No Brainers" if you take a minute and look at how I have coordinated these tools and services for the benefit or everyone.  You may be interested in knowing that  one of these tools has an affiliate program that has paid over $4,000,000 in commissions since its launch in late October 2011 and has already cleared 20,000 paid members. Well worth taking a few minutes to look at the introduction video.  I use these services everyday to create my own content for other products, cumulate free traffic, and learn what is working for other affiliate marketers so I can focus my time where it should be spent...my content.  













1 comment:

  1. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BABE!!! The time you spent on this and all your hard work have already paid off...just for following your dreams :) We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

As Fellow Affiliate Marketers, It's time that we start working together for the professional benefits of all, regardless of the products we promote. I encourage each and every reader to leave a comment.